Wednesday 10 April 2013

Coming soon: more stuff about, err, films...


While I'm talking about trying to write a Film, you'll have to excuse me indulging myself from time to time writing about films that I like.  Sometimes I'll write about films which have been a direct influence on the one I'm trying to write, in other cases I'll write about a film simply because I love it.

This will be an occasional detour from writing about what this blog's really about - but I think it's excusable as it's film related!  So at some point over the next few days I am going to post the first of an occasional series, which I will entitle (with no small amount of modesty and ultra-geeky hyperbole :D )...

'THE MOST RELENTLESSLY AWESOME FILMS, EVER.'


I’ll post the first of these soon, as well as some more ruminations on my own in-progress script (which, yes, I have actually been writing and working on!).  Come back soon for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment